We understand and value the role played by all our people in delivering exceptional performance. Each individual is accomplished in their own right. However, uniting all our distinct talents through teamwork is what really creates the unique advantage for our clients.
At Standard Life Investments we believe our business is successful because our clients and customers around the world have confidence that we have a depth of expertise, a commitment to excellence and a unique team of talented people dedicated to their needs.
The Lions are special. Four proud nations, one team, coming together to take on the ultimate challenge: to beat the best, to become legends.
Private equity funds provide a compelling means for investors to enhance performance and diversify their portfolios.www.slcapital.com
We offer a wide range of government, investment grade credit, high-yield credit, emerging market debt, inflation-linked bond and multi-asset bond strategies.
Standard Life Investments is one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world.
Standard Life Investments is increasingly gaining a reputation as a provider of innovative multi-asset investment solutions.
To meet the evolving needs of insurers, we have developed capabilities across a broad range of asset classes.
- ESG Investment
- What is governance and stewardship?
- The UK Stewardship Code
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
- Our team
- Letters, Statements & Articles
- News & Events
- Useful links
- Governance & Stewardship Annual Review
- Our insight
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
We’re firm believers in only recruiting individuals who we know will contribute to the overall success of the company. This calls for diverse skills and talents, so our recruitment process aims to highlight these attributes in each prospective employee.
Search for our latest vacancies. Find out all you need to know about current opportunities with us, and how to apply.
View our latest Press Releases.
Our dedication to meeting your financial needs is what drives us to deliver excellent performance. We've been delighted to receive a raft of industry awards in recognition of this commitment.
We regularly contribute to debate on topical issues shaping the investment management industry. Below you’ll find our most recently published articles, together with an archive.
We've included some background information on our press team to help you put a face to a name.
Through the lens
- 01 December 2016 Credit - stick to the fundamentals
- 23 November 2016 European Retail – the age of digital disruption
- 28 September 2016 Emerging Market Local Currency Debt - putting country first
- 18 August 2016 The rise or demise of the machines?
- 13 June 2016 Wall Street versus Main Street
- 18 April 2016 Ringing in the changes
- 23 March 2016 Planning ahead
- 18 February 2016 Global credit – 2016 threats and opportunities
- 10 February 2016 Just the tonic
- 11 December 2015 Fusion – where macro and micro meet
- 07 December 2015 Focusing on the fundaments in Europe
- 12 October 2015 The Smaller Company Paradox
- 16 September 2015 Going local down in Acapulco
- 01 September 2015 Getting real in Europe
- 29 July 2015 Global credit – looking through the interest rate noise
- 26 June 2015 Is China on the right track?
- 05 June 2015 Banking on a recovery in Europe
- 25 May 2015 Emerging market debt yields a world of opportunities
- 14 May 2015 Off the beaten track - looking for GEMs
- 28 April 2015 Small but Perfectly Formed
- 27 March 2015 US high yield: alternative funding makes the path from distress to default less likely
- 13 March 2015 Evolving business models – not for the straight laced
- 05 March 2015 Asia Pacific and European Real Estate
- 23 February 2015 Connecting People – can Europe follow Nokia’s lead?
- 27 January 2015 Oil Well and Good
- 15 December 2014 Untangling the web
- 24 November 2014 Volatile or Versatile? Adding value with currency pairs
- 10 November 2014 Opportunities and challenges in Jokowi's Indonesia
- 28 October 2014 The myth of emerging market portfolio flows
- 13 October 2014 Profiting through volatility
- 26 September 2014 The Quest for the Right Relationship – Absolute Returns
- 16 September 2014 Stayin' Alive – Global Equities
- 10 September 2014 Europe driving global dividend growth – European equities
- 01 September 2014 Driving returns – US equities
- 11 August 2014 Elementary changes to retailing – Global Equities, US
- 07 August 2014 Power to the People – Indian Equities
- 30 June 2014 On the right track – China equities
- 09 June 2014 Russia, Ukraine and the curious lack of contagion – Emerging Market Debt
- 12 May 2014 Electric Dreams – Global Equities, Japan
- 28 April 2014 Cash is King – GEM Equities, China
- 01 April 2014 Well Diversified and resilient – Absolute Return Bonds
- 17 March 2014 Engineering a new business model – Global Equities, Korea
- 01 February 2014 Emerging Education – GEM Equities, China and Brazil